COME JOIN US FOR THE LARGEST BIG GAME IN UTAH!!!
This event is designed for the newest of players to the most experienced teams. There is a role here for ALL players of any style and skill level.
Players will engage in an intense mix of Special Missions and Scenario competition.
This BIG GAME will consist of Objective Missions, Sniper Challenge Missions along with capture the flag continues play.
Location: DE New World field, Eagle Mountain, Utah
Date: April 20th 2013
Time: Registration opens at 8:00am.
Player Briefing at 9:00am.
GAME ON AT 10:00am
Cost: $35 Pre Registration $45 The day of per player
Preregistration ends Thursday, April 18th.
THIS IS A "Field Paint Only" EVENT!
Paint will be:
Custom GI Bronze
Pre order @ $55 a case
Day of @ $60 a case
Custom GI Rec Sport
Pre order @ $45 a case
Day of @ $50 a case
Air is provided with entry. Saints Paintball will be on-site providing gun-rentals, CO2 fills, and quality paint at the best prices in the state.
Get in on all the Battlefield Latest News, Information, and Discussions on FACEBOOK.
Download full-color flier here!
Click HERE for directions to the field.
-Snipers(3 per team) and Scouts(1 per team) insert 10 minutes prior to GAME ON.
-Flags may be turned during this time by scouts and snipers ONLY.
-Center Flag=20pts, Base/Swing Flags=10 pts if turned in this 10min pregame window. Flag status checked at GAME ON.
-Respawns are instant at your teams respawn locations.
-Players must tag in at one of the two given respawn locations provided for your given team.
-Respawn locations will have a 50’ radius “Safe Zone” where players may not shoot into or out of to eliminate a player.
-Control of flags is assessed every 10 min indicated by the sounding of an air horn.
-Base flags =10 pts, Swing flags = 10 pts. Center =20 pts.
-Teams will receive points for the pull of the flag given as accomplishment points for given team.
-Pull = 3 pts for a base pull or a center “flip” and 1 point for swing flag pulls
-Pull points go to the color pulled no matter who pulls the flag and what team they are on.
Teams must deliver “Marker Smoke” to the given “Strike Zone” by 10:15 am
Ultra-light planes will fly in at 10:15 for an air strike.
A 50’ Radius will be marked out around the target area. Any “bombs” striking within that radius will award that team 25 pts
Points for air strike will end promptly at 10:45.
Downed Pilot (DP):
DP missions are open to both teams and are a “race to the finish” type objective. DP must be acquired and returned to
Team Base. DP cannot be killed and there is no time limit for completion. There will be several DP missions throughout
the event. Each DP is open to either team.
- 50 points for successfully returning the DP to YOUR base.
Snipers are to eliminate opposing teams “command staff”.
- Sniper Elimination = 10 pts per target.
- Command Staff = General + 3 designated commanders marked with tape on both arms.
- Only breaks from specially issued paint will be counted as Sniper eliminations.
- Command staff are not to wipe any hits until they are checked by their deadbox ref. Ref will record sniper
A clearly marked Demolitions Expert will be escorted from the team base, to a chemical weapon for disarming. During this
objective the Demolitions Expert can only be killed by the bomb itself or by Sniper shots designated by pre assigned
The “threatening chemical weapon” will be located near one of the two swing bases and determined by “pick a hand”.
- 25 points for successful escort to Chemical Weapon.
- 25 bonus points for successfully disarming the Chemical Weapon
- Demolitions Expert can be captured by opposing team, but no points are awarded for doing so.
One player from each team will be chosen as a spy (by the general) and issued a spy card. The spy will be placed on the
opposing team with the appropriate team markings.
- Suspected players can only be questioned by the General, in the presence of the base ref.
- If the Spy is caught, he will surrender his spy card, worth 50 points.
- If the accused player is not the spy, the team will be penalized 25 points.
- If caught, the spy will be re-marked, and placed back on his own team to continue as a normal player.
Final battle: Final Battle will be the last 30 minutes of the game. Only the center flag will be in play.
Challenge coins: Refs will award challenge coins to players who demonstrate exceptional sportsmanship, teamwork,
leadership, or ability. Challenge coins are turned in at registration for points toward your team and raffle tickets.